"Yes Man"
A movie that I consider to be campy in the most mainstream way. It has something for everyone, but it's just so darn happy and that Zooey Deshanel is a firecracker. I love her acting. She adds the character that viewers need to wonder what the heck is going to happen next. Her character in this movie has inspired me to write as I imagine what she might do in a certain situation.
"Whatever Works"
Sorry, but one of the first Woody Allen movies that I actually liked. To add to the effect, I saw this movie in an old and supposedly haunted cinema. Both main characters made me loling almost constantly. Definetly not your usual comedy though-- for the campy taste.
This film was so funny in such a dark way. You just have to see it. The synopsis intrigued me to begin with and when I saw it I was not disappointed in anyway. There are some truly moving and serious parts, but it was mostly funny in quite a campy fashion.



Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big joke on me. - Robert Frost (American poet, 1874-1963)
No comments:
Post a Comment